Friday, July 10, 2009

I never do this bloggy-type shit anymore.

I can't say it's due to lack of time, though. Dear God, I've got more time on my hands than I know what to do with. So, I play Call of Duty and eat. Haha, what a productive summer! I've made a decent amount of cash at work though, so I'm not completely useless, I promise you that.

I went on a lovely trip to the DC Zoo yesterday, and my only complaint is the fact that they built it strategically on a hill. Yes, that only makes sense. When you've finished hiking all over creation to see lions and tigers, you can walk up that same hill you came down and sweat your balls off. Oh, and I really hate the metro parking at Huntington. SmarTrip passes are the worst idea ever. No, I take that back. They're only the worst idea ever if you ONLY accept them as payment. What kind of a parking garage doesn't take credit cards OR cash? Yes, a pointless one.

I've been watching Lady Gaga videos lately (I can't lie; I'm a Lady Gaga fanatic) and it's honestly very depressing how much she's acting in front of the cameras. I understand that her philosophy is that life is art and music is art and art is sex etc, but does she really have to put on such a front for interviews? This is her before she was big; no fake accent, less promiscuous talk, no outrageous outfit...as contradictory as it may seem, it's an enjoyable fresh breath of air to see her NOT be a crazy, eccentric bitch. She claims that it's "who she is" but ask yourself...is it?



And then we have her now. Watch this video from her interview with Jonathan Ross. Telling from the first video, that strange accent is quite fake. Still, I can't help but adore her music. I live for music with a great beat, a strong hook, and a good melody. Her songs normally have all three.



Why can't I find a girl who lives for those three things: music, art, and sex? Someone like that needs to stumble my way...

Oh and another comment, I really liked her more with brunette hair, but that's just my opinion. I tend to find brunettes much more appealing, anyways.

I don't think anyone ever reads my blog, so I'm not sure why I update it. Oh well, typing is a good time burner while you wait for your dad to take you to dinner. I AM HUNGRY!

1 comment: