Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love reading old blogs.

It's the most bittersweet experience I can think of. Most of my old xangas, livejournals, etc are teeming with melodramatic entries, ranting about my "fucking miserable" life. Overflowing with spelling errors, internet lingo, and annoying smiley faces, they're so amusing yet so humiliating. I'm just glad that I've learned the art of writing intelligent sentences and typing properly; I'd be a sad college student if I couldn't. Oh wait a minute, quite a few college students still can't spell or type properly at eighteen...what does this say about education?

*scoffs*

I have to wonder if I'll read this a few years down the road and hate how cynical and sarcastic I am. I can't imagine myself any different than I am at this point, but whose to say that I'm done developing as a person? Life is full of changes; if you stop adapting, you stop living.

Time to do a psych lab and go to sleep. I'll be back at UMBC around 10:30am. I'm not sure how this week is going to go...with three exams, it'll probably be awful. But why ruin the week before it begins?

1 comment:

  1. Good question, one I am usually wondering myself. Why the fuck can't college students (as a whole) spell, what with computers helping them every step of the way?

    Bloody ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete