Monday, February 16, 2009

My thoughts lately have been bothering me.

The types of things I've been thinking about, in particular, and what they involve, are what bother me. If this wasn't a blog accessible by all eyes then I'd love to share my daydreams... But the internet will never be a safe place to post things in confidence, so I must watch how I word things and what I say.

I'm worried about what I might do next. Worried that I'm slowly being pushed inches away from snapping. I've grown excruciatingly tired of some of the people surrounding me, to the point that I almost want some of them to just drop out or fail out. As selfish as that is, I'm a selfish person and I won't deny that. Patience has never been my virtue and I seem to have less and less of it every day.

Last semester was different. This semester I could quite literally strangle some people.

That's all. Time for calculus.

I really hope this weekend is as enjoyable as it looks like it's going to be. If not, I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

1 comment: