Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shame.

Life is currently ridiculously bland. The constant parties and late nights are slowly becoming less and less entertaining. I'm tired of this lifeless living, if that's even something that exists. I'm just typing out of my ass, right now. I want a cigarette so badly...I've been quit for two weeks now. I'm tempted to go out and buy a pack and just sneak them around 3am every night when I go on my walk.

No. No no no no, Liz. You're above this. This...addiction. I hate the word addiction, but I know that I have so many of them. Cigarettes. Sex. Power. Money. All of the vices anyone could ever have, I currently possess. I want everything, need everything, and if I don't get everything, I get pissed. I don't know why this is the case; perhaps I was spoiled growing up. No, that's not true. My parents put me in my place. I'm pretty sure I'm just a greedy little bastard for no apparent reason. It's a shame, too, because I could probably such a better person if I just have this mindset of infinite power and fame.

I need that cigarette now. As soon as I'm done this movie, my laundry, and organic chemistry chapter 6...I'm drivin' to 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment